We can offer a number of services that an owner of a heritage asset may need to call on including:
- Historical research
- Statements of Significance
- Measured survey & building recording
- Advice on conservative repair programmes
- Heritage Statements
- Design & Access statements
- Negotiations with statutory bodies
- Funding bids and grant applications
- Certificates of Lawful Development
- Heritage partnership agreements
Heritage partnership agreements are a recent and a particular useful innovation. This is where an owner of a listed building agrees with the Council a planned programme of repairs, alterations, and even an extension or conversion, in advance.
Our sister practice, Clare Consulting provides advice on funding and financing of heritage projects.