Clare Consulting is primarily a collaborative business. We recognise that to address all the competing factors affecting our clients’ operations will require both experts with specialist knowledge as well as consultants such as us who can fuse the whole together to distil deliverable strategies, tactics and plans.
To this end, we have developed a number of partnerships with specialist teams in the functional areas of: property & valuation; commercial funding; accountancy; facilities & project management; property cost consultancy; land-use planning and community consultation; masterplanning & conservation architecture; economic development & regeneration, and innovation & research.
We also want to work ethically: we are in business to generate an income for ourselves but also because we want to provide a service to our clients. We aim to share the risks that our clients face – by working on fixed or output-related fees wherever possible – and we pay our suppliers promptly in all cases. In some cases, we work gratis or at reduced rates where, perhaps, our client is a voluntary, charitable or social enterprise. We strongly believe that conservation projects require a commitment from the consultancy team to reflects that of the project sponsor.
Skills & Expertise
The common skills and expertise we deploy across our project range include:
- Business Planning and Business Cases
- Option Appraisals & Financial Modelling
- Grant applications & Bid Support
- Market Research and Competitive Assessments
- Asset Utilisation and Space Planning
- Work-style and Organisational Review
- Business Performance Review
- Procurement Advice & Funding
- Asset Management Planning
- Planning Application Support and Submissions
- Property Portfolio Strategy
When you instruct Clare Consulting you can be sure that the advice you will receive is: evidence-based, reasoned and practical.